Thursday, February 25, 2010

Please Love Me

UPDATED:  March 1, 2010 -  The complete story is now posted for anyone who visited and read the first part of the story.  




This first story that I am about to introduce to you must be the first one that I wrote, although time has made the actual order a little hazy.  I think I put these together in a binder in the same order that they were written. After looking over this story, I realize that this first effort is so ridiculous, so way out there, that it could be considered to be among some of the worst that even I have read.  If you find yourself laughing at some of the prose in this story, go ahead and let it out.  Now, prepare to meet Kathy Wayne, a beautiful young woman who is about to enter into a fateful, deadly night.


     It was a beautiful summer night in July.  The sky was filled with a wondrous display of stars and constellations, along with a bright, enchanting, full moon.  A soft summer breeze along with temperatures in the low seventies was an added pleasure of the evening.  It was a night made just for lovers.


     Kathy Wayne had left work at nine o' clock but had sat around in the lounge talking to her co-workers until almost eleven.  In the process she had missed her ride, but that didn't bother her.   The fifteen minute walk would do her good.  She got her purse from her locker and changed clothes.  She put on a white short sleeve top, and a pair of blue jeans.


     At eighteen, Kathy was an impressive looking woman.  Her perfectly straight, golden blonde hair fell lushly down her back all the way to her buttocks.  Her figure received more than one look from the boys in her senior class.  She had a boyfriend, Brad Jordan, and Kathy had made it clear to him she would not have sex until she was married.  Brad understood and had never tried to go further than some heavy pettting sessions.  They were going to be married in August.


     As Kathy walked home she noticed how quiet and deserted the streets seemed to be.  The only sound other than her footsteps was the humming of the street lights.  Kathy wasn't disturbed.  She had lived in Portsmouth all of her life and she knew the town like the back of her hands.  Nothing startling ever happened in Portsmouth.


*                    *                    *                    *                     *                       *                      *                         *


     He had waited in the bushes for over an hour but nobody other than a few kids heading home from a movie had gone past.  Another five minutes and he was going to head home for the night.  Then he heard footsteps.


     Someone was coming.  As she walked underneath the nearest street light he caught a glimpse of her.


     "Oh God," he whispered to himself.  "She's beautiful.  I love her.  She'll love me too.  She must."  His heart raced.


     She came closer to the bushes.  She was close.  She was real close.  As she began to pass his bush his mind shouted.  "Now!"  And with that he flung himself from behind the bush, grabbing her from behind and tackling the young woman to the ground.  Before she could scream he had his hands around her neck choking the air that was trying to enter her lungs.  She slipped into unconsciousness, not even knowing who this person was or why he was doing this to her.  The man picked her off of the ground and took her to his car, placing her in the front passenger seat.   After tying her hands and legs, he got into the car and drove away, constantly stealing glances at her and talking to her.


     "You're beautiful and I love you.  I love you.  Please love me.  I know that tomorrow when you wake up you'll understand what I'm doing tonight and we'll both be so happy.  You'll see."


Continued tomorrow
I decided if I have time to post an entire story at once, I will.  But if not, to type as much as time allows and to continue as time permits.  That way if you visit on a daily basis, most of the time you will find something new to read.  So, until then...


And now, here is the conclusion to "Please Love Me."


     He started the engine and headed towards his house.  Along the way he pulled over to a road stop.  He turned the engine off and looked at her.
     
     "Ah, isn't it a lovely night.  It's a perfect night for making love."  He began to remove her blouse.


     She had remained unconscious until the next evening.  He had taken her to a secluded house in the hills away from the city.  The nearest house to his was almost a mile away.


     She was tied to his bed, her and her clothes were removed.  He walked into the room, saw her awake, and smiled.


     "Oh, I'm happy you're awake.  Now we can talk.  I guess we haven't been introduced so allow me.  I saw from your student pass that you're Kathy Wayne.  Well Kathy, I'm William, Dr. William Bishop."


     "I-I've heard of you.  You're a gynecologist.  Bu-but what do you want with me?  Why are you doing this to me?  Why?"  Tears were building in her eyes.  In a moment she knew she would cry.


     "Kathy, don't you know?  I love you.  I want you to love me.  Please, please love me.  Please let me love you."


     She was horrified.  Terror ran through her mind.  He was insane.  He had to be.  She built up the courage to ask him another question.  "But why me?  Why do you have to have me?  Why not someone else?  I don't love you.  I just want you to let me go.  Please let me go."


     "Don't say that.  Please don't say you don't love me.  I need you.  Anyway, I can't let you leave.  You might tell them that I took you and kidnapped you.  They wouldn't understand.  You don't understand.  Just like the others.  I had hoped you wouldn't be like the others."


     "The others?  What do you mean others?  You've done this before?"


     "Oh no!  I shouldn't have told you.  Can you forgive me for what I've done?  Can you still love me even though I was not faithful to you like you were to me?"


     It was then that she noticed the aching pain between her thighs and she realized what he had done to her.  "My virginity!  You stole my virginity.  I hate you!  I hate you!  You bastard! She turned her head as she emitted a loud sob.


     He spoke to himself.  "Just like the others.  She's just like the others."  He left the room to get what he needed.  When he returned she had stopped crying.  He sat next to her on the bed and opened his doctors bag.


     She was frightened.  "Wh-what are you doing?"


     He didn't hear her.  He just spoke to himself.  "Just like the others."  He looked towards the ceiling.  "Mama, I should have listened to you.  You told me they would only hurt me.  They won't love me and they hurt me."  He was crying as he spoke and his hand reached into his bag, searching for a certain instrument.  "All the time I try Mama but it always comes to this."  His hand grasped tightly around the metal instrument and he raised it high in the air.  


     Kathy's eyes widened as she saw it, a scalpel, the moonlight shining against it.  Paul looked at her and hook his head.


     "I wish you had loved me.  You're so beautiful.  Goodbye Kathy."


     She began to scream as the scalpel came thrusting down between her breasts, piercing her heart.  She died instantly.


     He removed the scalpel and placed the blood stained instrument back into his bag.  He untied her arms and legs.  Her eyes remained opened, a morbid look of terror etched on her face.  He lifted the lifeless body onto his shoulders and went to his workbench.
  
     William Bishop was up bright and early the next morning and decided to work on his garden, of which he took great pride.  As he was watering his azaleas, Chester Owens, his closest neighbor, came by in his pickup.  He pulled his truck to the side of the road and hollered.


     "Howdy doc'.  How's things goin' this mornin'?"


    "Just fine Chester.  Couldn't be better!"


    Yessiree Bob, Chester thought.  That Doc' is a fine, decent gentleman if ever there was one, and he knew damn well that there's sme decent folk in this world.  "By the way Doc,  what's the secret for keeping your garden looking so beautiful?"


     William smiled.  "I use a special kind of fertilizer.  Only me and Mama, God rest her soul, know what's in it."  He looked towards the sky and winked.


     "Any chance of me finding out what that secret might be?" Chester asked.


     William smiled again.  "Sure, just love it a lot and tell it so."


     "Uh hmm,"  Chester replied.  "I see.  I think I understand.  family secrets and all.  Well, got work to tend to so I'll see ya'."


     "So long Chester!"  


     As Chester drove off, Dr. Bishop turned and walked towards the house.  He had a lot to do before going into town that evening.


And so it goes.  Looking back on this story, I'm just wondering, when did Dr. Bishop take the time to see a real patient?  So, what did you think?  It can only go uphill from here, or will it.  Visit soon when I will begin my next story of a lonely guy living in a squalid neighborhood.  One that at one time was the center of the city.  Be sure to visit me over on HUSH STREET.









2 comments:

  1. Interesting. But I want pictures. Just kidding. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The complete story is now posted here if you care to finish it.

    ReplyDelete